Better conversations = better results
The Coaching Formula will equip you with life coaching skills so you can
engage in better conversations, connect with your audience,
and enjoy positive results.
This training is based on The COACH Model for Christian Leaders
and will equip you in using the COACH Model®
to change your conversations so you
make the impact you only dreamed was possible.
Learn the conversations that will drive your relationships forward.
- How to listen actively so others feels understood
- How to ask powerful questions that initiate a change of thinking
- How to generate feedback that avoids defensiveness
- How to design action steps that enable you to win in the workplace
- How to follow-up in a way that increases trust
Your Registration Includes:
- Three days of practical, interactive learning
- The Coaching Workshop for Christian Leaders workbook
- The Coach Model book
- An 8x11 and wallet sized handout of The Coach Model
- Powerful coaching questions
- Coaching skills that work both in and away from the workplace. Enjoy deeper understanding in your home, better team communication at work, and more closed deals with clients.
Because no matter your space, better conversations always lead to better results.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Exact location coming soon.
Lunch is provided.
Don’t just take our word for it
"The Coach Model workshop training by Ephraim has been very well done and provided me with valuable coaching tools for developing people around me, both in my family and at work."
"We researched a number of coaching programs before enrolling in The Coaching Workshop. It definitely delivered beyond my expectations!"
"I highly recommend The Coaching Workshop as a valuable and cost effective step to gain ministry effectiveness.”
Pilot and church lay leader
"Loved it. Super relevant and tangible."
Are You In?
Session 3 (after lunch)
Session 4 (last of day)
Session 7 (after-lunch)
Meet Your Instructor
Ephraim is an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and serves as Life Coach Director for Chazak Rescue Academy. He has experience coaching in both a business and personal context, and is passionate about seeing people live fully from their God-given potential.